Have you ever wanted to monitor your company's processes using Control Charts?
Have you ever wanted to monitor your customer's processes using Control Charts?
Have you ever wanted assurance whether your processes are in control based on the most reliable statistical tools?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you need look no further.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Mentor and Coach, Sumeet Savant, with more than a decade of experience in executing, leading, and mentoring hundreds of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects brings to you a simple, straight forward, no nonsense book which will enable you understand the concept of Statistical Process Control and Control Charts to successfully utilize them to achieve the process improvements you have always dreamt of, quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
He shares his belief: "For your process improvements to be considered successful, you need statistically proven tools to ensure that your processes are stable, and are enabled with an effective strategy to catch special causes in your processes, and there is no other better means for achieving this other than the Control Charts."
Do Act Now and have a LOOK INSIDE the short book to have a brief experience of the immensely valuable information it has in store for you.
With this book, you will get to,
- Know, understand and appreciate what is Statistical Process Control, Run Charts and Control Charts.
- Know, undestand, and appreciate the concepts of elements of a Control Chart in detail.
- Know and understand the patterns to spot Special Causes like Runs, Mixtures, Oscillations, Clusters, Trends, Shifts, and Astronomical Points.
- Know and understand the Attribute and Continuous Data Types that can be used with Control Charts.
- Know and understand the Differences between Defects and Defectives, Subgroups and its Size.
- Know and understand the various essential Control Charts like u Chart, c Chart, p Chart, np Chart, IMR Chart, XR Chart, and XS Chart.
- Know and understand the scenarios under which the different Control Charts can be effectively used.
- Study one case study most relevant for each of the mentioned charts.
- And know all these and much more in the least number of words possible – to help you improve your processes and reduce process variations faster.
This may very well be the last book you will ever need to learn SPC and Control Charts for Six Sigma and achieve overall improvements in your processes, services, and products.
We are sure about it! And, so will you be!