Have you ever wanted to perform Data Collection for your company's processes?
Have you ever wanted to perform Data Collection for your customer's processes?
Have you ever wanted to identify the right Data Types, Scales, Sampling techniques, and tools, reduce process variations, and increase process capabilities in your company?
If the anwer to any of these questions is yes, you need look no further.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Mentor and Coach, Sumeet Savant, with more than a decade of experience in executing, leading, and mentoring hundreds of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects brings to you a simple, straight forward, no nonsense book which will enable you understand the Data Collection process, understand the various Data types, scales, sampling techniques, and collection tools, and achieve the process improvements you have always dreamt of, quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
He shares his belief: "Your processs variation can reduce, process capability can increase, and process improvements can indeed happen, if and only if you have collected the right data, in the right way, and at the right time"
Do Act Now and have a LOOK INSIDE the short book to have a brief experience of the immensely valuable information it has in store for you.
With this book, you will get to,
- Know what is Data, and its Collection.
- Know, undestand, and appreciate the relation between Data, Information, Knowledge, and Wisdom.
- Know and understand more than ten Data Types.
- Know and understand the four Data Scales.
- Know and understand more than ten Data Sampling Techniques, with useful, meaningful, and easy to understand examples.
- Know and understand the most famous Data Capture Tools.
- Know and understand how to create Survey Questionnaire, with a sample.
- Know and understand Operational Definition, along with an example.
- Know and understand what Data Accuracy, and Precision exactly means, and their difference.
- And know all these in the least number of words possible – to help you improve your processes and reduce process variations faster.
This may very well be the last book you will ever need to learn Data Collection for Six Sigma and achieve overall improvements in your processes, services, and products.
We are sure about it! And, so will you be!